Shopping Cart


Currently cart is empty.

Sub Totals:
Tax:
Shipping:
Grand Total:


Empty Cart

A Must Read: Most Men Are Deceitful, But I Wish Every Young Lady Will Be Wise


Just look the way he was smiling at her that
evening, as if he meant well for her. But what
do you expect from a young man who was after a lady's underwear? A sad face? Even the devil does not come with his ugly face when he is on a mission, he pretends to be caring and loving, gentle and kind before is prey, until he
succeeds, he doesn't reveal his true identity.
Similarly, is the case of every womanizer. 

As they walk pass the street, his right hand was
already stroking her waist region, while her
hand was on his shoulder, she was laughing
and smiling, at this point, she was no longer
reading meaning to what was happening around her, everything he spoke into her ear
was nice and lovely, and of course, the guy was
not ready to miss his target. This is always the
point most ladies lose their mind, they get
carried away with the sweet nonsense that the
guy speak into their ears. .
But what will a young lady who ought to be
thinking about her future and education be
doing with a young man whose daily agenda is
to sit before a round table and consume two to
three bottles of bear, and cigarette? What lovely words did she hear from him that she completely lost control of herself? Will she not hear more of that when her true husband shall
come for her at God's time?
.
He was laughing and smiling with her, but deep within him, his plan was to take her to bed.
''How do I bring her home?'' This was the quiet
question that was running through his mind.
''What trick should I play on her? Virgins like her
are usually scared of getting to a guy's room,
anyway, there is always a way out.'' He concluded.
.
Within two hours, the deal was done. It was no
longer a matter of how to bring her home, but
how to send her back. She has been defiled, her
hymen broken. Still wondering how everything took place, she tried to look at him in the face,
but she could no longer do that. She hid her
face, of course she was ashamed, ashamed of
herself. She was naked before a young man who
has never visited her parents, let alone, paid her
dowry. .
''But how did this happen?'' she wondered
again. ''I came here with my skirt and blouse,
underwear and bra, all on me, how did I get
them off me?'' She questioned silently. ''He
penetrated me, deflowered me, just like that. But was I sleeping when all that was going on?''
As she thought over all that has happened,
uncontrolled tears rolled down her cheek.
When he noticed her silent tears, He came
closer to pet her, ''don't worry baby, you will be
fine, you will soon get used to...'' .
''Get your filthy hands off me,'' She cut in, ''get
used to what? You only asked me for a kiss, I
allowed you, but you took advantage of me.
Even when you were going too far, I told you to
stop but you didn't listen. You undressed me like a child who didn't have control over her
mother, now look where I have landed.''
.
''Oh' men are full of deceit, thought you said
you only wanted to pick up something from
your house? Thought you said you won't be spending more than five minutes? You deceived
me, and sadly, I fell for you. Indeed I am the fool
in this game, and you really played me because
I was ignorant of your tricks. You have
succeeded in stealing my virginity away, now I
see where all your smiles were heading to.'' She shamefully picked up her clothes, wore them
again, thereafter, she walked out of his house.
.
What a sad ending, she came smiling, but she
left crying. She came with him, but left alone.
Many of our beautiful ladies have messed up themselves like this, and all what they got in
return was suya, ice cream and recharge card
money. This young men don't have you in their
future calendar, so why give yourself cheaply to
them? Even if they have good plans for you,
have you taken time to seek heaven's approval? Why will you continue to pick up stones simply
because the gold you desired has not been
found?
.
You who just started undergoing puberty, who
just started developing breast, hips and all that, what are you doing with a boyfriend? You are
saying it doesn't matter, after all you are now a
big girl, excuse me, where will your big girl take
you to? Why don't you listen to the advice of
your elders and obey them? If you lose your
virginity, know that the level of trust your future husband will have for you will be low.
.
One outstanding quality that made Mary to be
the mother of Jesus, was her virginity. Yours
could also be a qualification needed by God to
grant you access into certain places you could not ordinarily walk into, just like queen Esther.
(Esther 2:2-3;17). Please, don't joke with your
virginity, keep it intact.
***Share to Every Young Lady***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?